Blog Posts,  Introductions

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Samia Chy, and I am currently studying Computer Science at LaGuardia College. As a first-generation student from Bangladesh, I always had a passion for math and science, which naturally led me to pursue a degree in computer science. My ultimate goal is to become a software engineer, and I am working tirelessly to make that dream a reality. I have always had a deep love for problem solving and the field of computer science provided the perfect platform to channel that passion.

I am currently focused on completing my associate degree. After that, I plan to transfer to City Technology College to further enhance my skills and knowledge. I am particularly excited about deepening my understanding of software development.

Besides my academic and career aspirations, I enjoy spending my free time with my hobbies. As an Asian woman, I am deeply connected to my cultural roots, and one of the ways I express this is through cooking and baking. I find it both relaxing and rewarding to try new recipes. However, my love for technology and creativity drives me to constantly explore new horizons.